A Power of Attorney allows you to appoint another person to manage your affairs on your behalf. Typically a power of attorney is used for making financial and business decisions, but with the right provisions can also include healthcare oversight and guardianship, even if you become incapacitated.
LegalStreet makes it easy to create the right Power of Attorney for your needs. Our attorney review and advice will help to make sure your interests protected.
Create a Power of Attorney If:
- You want to appoint a representative to make financial decisions on your behalf.
- You want to appoint a representative to manage your healthcare and/or guardianship decisions on your behalf.
- You do not currently have valid Power of Attorney documents appointing representatives to act for you in financial or business matters.
Creating a Form Is Easy
- Use our easy step-by-step form wizard
Complete your document online in just minutes.
- Save your document
LegalStreet will securely store your information.
- Enroll to complete your document
Members gain unlimited access to create, edit and print legal documents.
Why Do I Need This?
A Power of Attorney relieves you of the burden of making decisions about your finances, your business or even your healthcare choices. Whether because you’re expecting to be unavailable for an extended period of time or as a matter of convenience, a power of attorney allows the person you appoint to manage your affairs as if they were you.