Personal Pre-Paid Legal Plan Services
LegalStreet’s Legal Onramp plan covers your family’s basic legal needs at an affordable monthly rate. Legal Street’s monthly plan may be the only legal expense you’ll ever have:
- Wills: Every Legal Onramp plan includes a will drafted by a local attorney at no extra cost. As long as you continue to subscribe to the plan, you can have an attorney review your will every year. Don’t worry about spending hundreds of dollars every time you need to update your will. The Legal Street Onramp plan entitles you to advice about the legal consequences of any changes to your will.
- Document Review: Worried your new employer is taking you for a ride? Concerned your landlord might have written the lease so you could be kicked out at the drop of a hat? Fortunately, Legal Street’s Legal Onramp plan includes unlimited document review (up to 10 pages per document), so you’ll always have a qualified attorney to make sure everything is above board. And if it isn’t, your attorney will write a letter or make a phone call on your behalf, which could prevent costly legal problems later.
- Unlimited Telephone Conversations: Ever hear that if you have to ask if something is legal, it probably isn’t? That might not always be true, but with unlimited phone consultations included in LegalStreet’s Legal Onramp plan, your plan attorney is always available to empower you in making the safe, and correct, decision.
- Discounted Attorney Services: If you need a little extra help, LegalStreet’s friendly, qualified attorneys are available to plan members at only $125/hr for most legal issues. To put that in perspective, the average national hourly fee for attorneys in 2009 was $284. LegalStreet negotiates this fee with attorneys who could use the extra business or who do not want to worry about marketing themselves, and takes the work out of finding an experienced attorney who’s ready to help you. Then, we review customer feedback on our attorneys to make sure you get the best legal service available at the best rate around.
- Tax Hotline: Everyone pays taxes, but not everyone understands the tax code and how it applies to their returns. Don’t make a costly mistake – the Legal Onramp tax hotline is available to answer any of your federal tax questions and help you make the right decisions. You also get a free review of your last year’s tax return at no additional cost.
- Referrals: Finally, if one of our attorneys cannot help you with your problem, they can refer you to a network attorney, or, if you prefer, point you to the agency or person who can. Your LegalStreet attorney will be able to tell you how to find the right legal help when you need it most.